– Starting her career at Vietcombank since 1988, holding the position of Vietcombank Card Center Director; From August 2007 to April 2015, she was appointed as Chief Executive Officer of Smartlink Card., JSC (Smartlink). Mrs. Nguyen Tu Anh
From April 2015 to June 2017, she was appointed as CEO of National Payment Corporation of Vietnam (NAPAS) as a result of the merger between Vietnam National Financial Switching JSC (Banknetvn) and Smartlink in order to build a unified Switching Center as per the instructions of The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV). Since June 2017, she has been appointed as Chaiman of Board of Director of NAPAS. As a leading expert in the field of Electronic payment and Card payment, she gained success in projects to build up a unique bank payment network across the nation, providing e-payment products and services which have been applied advanced digitizing technologies in the world. With nearly 30 years of experience in the field of Card payment, she contributed immensely to the development of Card payment and Non-cash payment industry in Vietnam.
Exemplary projects include:
- Project of connecting ATM/POS Switching networks;
- Project of International and Domestic Payment services;
- Project of 24/7 Inter-Bank Fund Transfer services
- Project of Vietnam Domestic Chip-Based Payment Card Specification (VCCS)
- Project of Building the National Automated Clearing House (ACH)
The success of the aforementioned projects has taken a critical part in building and developing the payment industry in Vietnam.